The Mirror

Public invited to Competitive Event Showcase

Family and Consumer Sciences Department will present a showcase of the Career Technical (Education) Student Organization (CTSO’s) competitive events for the 2017-2018 school year.

School staff invites students to the 2017-18 showcase of the SPASH FCCLA and HOSA member’s competitive events.

The event will take place on Tuesday, March 20 in the SPASH North Commons from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Appetizers and beverages will be provided by the SPASH FACS Culinary Arts II students.

164 total views, 2 views today

7 Responses to “Public invited to Competitive Event Showcase”

1. Hannah Gibbons on March 7th, 2018 1:10 PM

Hey Alina!
    I think it’s really cool that you were able to cover this story and spread the word, because I haven’t heard any announcements about this event. I also think it’s really cool that students form SPASH will be providing the food for parents and students to enjoy.

2. Kacey Koch on March 7th, 2018 1:12 PM

This article was very well written and provided the perfect amount of information needed regarding the topic!

3. Hannah Siegel on March 7th, 2018 4:35 PM

Very informative, who’s in charge of the event and what do they have to say about it?

4. Alyssa Schroeckenthaler on March 8th, 2018 11:57 AM

Nice article! I think you explained everything that needed to be said. And it’s a good length. Wonder what kind of appetizers and beverages they will have.

5. Kara on March 8th, 2018 12:43 PM

Very good to know, I haven’t heard anything about this event so it is great you got to write an article on it! It is very informative, Great job!

6. Tony Ludwig on March 9th, 2018 12:41 PM

Great story! I like the information you provided.

7. Dylan Trigg on March 12th, 2018 12:37 PM

Good story. I have never heard of this before so it was nice learning something new that goes on at SPASH.

The Mirror intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Mirror does not allow anonymous comments, and The Mirror requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Reflections of the SPASH Community